Ride Hard Finish Thirsty
Time to get excited for a weekend festival (with onsite camping) of cyclocross presented by Boneyard Cycling in beautiful and sunny Central Oregon. You can expect gravel, hills, grass, sand, MUD and an exciting new feature! Two days of racing at the same venue, with a change up on the course between days.
Saturday September 20 is Ride Hard Finish Thirsty
Sunday September 21 is Ride Hard Finish Thirsty Day Two.
Both races will use the same numbers – As we do in Oregon, NUMBERS ON THE LEFT.
Venue Information: This is a beautiful new venue for cyclocross in Bend on private land. Let’s respect the owners and their land to keep this available for years to come. No outside alcohol. There will be delicious food vendors and Boneyard Beer beer onsite! No glass. No pets. Do not climb on pasture fences, there are plenty of open gates. No alcohol consumption in Parking and Camping areas.
Course Map :
2013 map below; 2014 map coming soon
- Pre-registration: $20 /adults, $10/Juniors (click on the link at the top of the page)
- Race day Registration @25/adults, $15/Juniors $10 for an additional same day race
- Kiddie Cross – Free
An OBRA membership and Waiver is required for all riders. Single race memberships available for $5. Season OBRA memberships are available for $15 at Pre-Registration and Event. OBRA and race organizers do not provide insurance coverage for injuries that occur at the race. Costs related to any
injuries are the responsibility of the individual participant.
- Course inspection and pre-registration 4pm – 7pm
- Last chance for pre-registration rates (last day for online pre-registration is Wednesday, Sept. 17th).
Saturday & Sunday – Race Days
- 8 am – Course preview
- 10 am - Men: Beginner, Cat C, Masters C 35+ (45 min)
- 11 am - Men: Masters B 35+, Masters 50+, Masters 60+, Clydesdales (45 Min)
- 12 pm - All Juniors (10-18 men and women) (30 Min)
- 12:30 – Break/course preview (15 min)
- 12:45 - Kiddie Cross (presented by Hub Cyclery) (15-20 Min)
- 1:15 - Cat A (Men and Women), Masters A 35+ (60 Min)
- 2:30 – Women: Beginners, Cat C, Cat B, Masters 35+, 45+ (45 Min)
- 3:30 – Cat B Men, SS Men and Women (45 Min)
- ~4:30 – Awards
*Clydesdales: During online registration, register as a “C,” then when you pick up your number at the event, just show your ID and ask to be switched to the Cyldesdales category.
Address: 19449 Tumalo Reservoir Road, Bend OR 97701
Heading in Eastbound on Hwy 20: Drive Hwy 20 as it drops into Tumalo and the speed limit is reduced, turn right onto Bailey Road, continue uphill. Bailey becomes Tumalo Reservoir Road. Look for event signs, venue will be on your left.
Heading in Westbound on Hwy 20: Drive Hwy 20 as it drops into Tumalo and the speed limit is reduced, turn left onto Bailey Road, continue uphill. Bailey becomes Tumalo Reservoir Road. Look for event signs, venue will be on your left.
From Bend: Westbound on NW Shevlin Park Road. Continue as it becomes Johnson Road, Turn left onto Tyler Road. At intersection with Tumalo Reservoir Road turn right. Look for event signs, venue will be on your right.
Questions and Additional Information:
Shoot us an email, and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.